How to download Google Books using Google Books Downloader Software & Add-on?
As you’ve probably already know, Google doesn’t allow users to download any books from Google Books service. Bother at all, because we must always be connected to the internet every time want to read a book.
Is there a way or trick on how to download books from Google Books, so we can read it offline? the answes is “yes”, in all kinds of ways, yes!
There are several ways and tricks on how to download google books.
Some of them:
- Download Google Books using free software like Google Books Downloader.
- Download a Google Book by utilizing browser cache.
- Download Google Book using greasemonkey Firefox add-on and Google Book Downloader user script.
- Using Clickbook tool to download google books as PDF.
I’ll only explain two of them:
How to download Google Books using Google Books Downloader
Download and install software Google Books Downloader
Run Google Books Downloader
Copy and paste the url of the book,
and then hit “Start” button to download.
By default, output format is PDF file, you can change it to JPEG or PNG.
Please look at the screenshoot above. It really simple and easy…
(please note: it supports only the free google books that marked as “full view” OR you have to view all pages before download it)
How to download Google Books using Greasemonkey and Google Book Downloader add-on on Firefox browser
Open your Firefox browser, and then install Greasemonkey add-on (click this link).
2. On Greasemonkey page, hit button “+ Add to Firefox” to install the add-on. You need to restart the Firefox after installing the add-on. Just wait for a couple second…
3. Look at your Firefox. Do you see monkey icon on the right corner? if ‘yes’, it means the Greasemonkey add-on succesfully installed on your Firefox.
4. You have to install another add-on to complete the installation before you can download a google book. Please go to Google Book Downloader add-on page, and then hit ‘install’ button on top right corner on that page.
5. Ok, now you are ready to download free google books
6. At Google Books page. Please open the URL of the book that you want to download.
7. Look at “Download this book” button on the left sidebar of the page. Hit the button, and then you can choose which pages you want to download, and then hit “Get Download Links” button.
8. Please wait untill all pages displayed. It will takes time to display all the download links.
9. To download all of the pages, please do it manually. Do right click over each links and then click ‘Open New Tab”.
10. The format of the result file is JPEG. You have to arrange them manually and convert into PDF file using Pdfill PDF Tool (click this link to download PDfill PDF Tool).
Keywords: How To Download Google Books, download books from google, download a google book, download google book, download from google books, free google books, download books from google books, download google books as pdf